Upcoming Trip- December 2011
Join ABCS staff and volunteers on a trip of a lifetime! ABCS’ goal is to come alongside the Center’s vision of raising Christian Cambodian citizens who will impact their country for Christ! The best way to do this is through bringing encouragement and renewing the spirit of the Center’s staff, improving the facility by completing work projects, educating the children, and most importantly- sharing the love of Christ with each child.
For more information about this trip, contact Gina Smith at (800) 678-0648 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer to Serve:.
o Teach English – Any English speaker can be an English teacher
o Proclaim God’s Word
o Carpentry work
o Medical clinics
o Set up computer lab and teach computer skills
o Build relationships and disciple the youth
There is presently a huge open window for sharing the Gospel in Cambodia. How about you? Will you pray about serving as a volunteer in Kampong Thom, Cambodia?
Our next trip to Cambodia begins at the end of December 2011 (a two-week trip). If you are interested in joining this trip, or would like to bring a team of your own to Cambodia, contact Dane Clark (contact information is above). We will provide an overview and background of the trip.
As we continue to grow the Shelter of Love Center, we pray you will come along side us in faith, prayer, and support!
1. Cambodia’s leaders. There is a huge lack of transparency within Cambodia’s government leaders. The country is still suffering from the effects of the massive genocide less than thirty (30) years ago. Pray for healing among families and hope for the future to be found in Christ alone.
2. The children. Many families are torn apart due to medical illness, poverty, and an insufficient ability to provide for their entire family.
3. Protection against the sex industry. The sex industry is highly prevalent within Cambodia. Children in poverty are likely to get trapped in this evil industry, even as young as four (4) years of age.
4. Advancing efforts in Cambodia. There is a need for hope and care to be shown to the people of Cambodia. Available medical assistance is one of the many needed services.
5. The Shelter of Love Center. Pray for Center’s staff, leaders, volunteers, and supporters – that they greatly influence the children’s lives for the cause of Christ. May many children rise from the Center as productive Christian Cambodians who are light in the midst of this dark world, sharing the Gospel with the generations to come. May God’s direction and plan for the Center always be sought and followed whole-heartedly.